New

kathyjlewis
kathyjlewis Posts: 8
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Starting tomorrow, scare that I will failed, I want to lose 112 pounds by Dec 31st...No one wants to exercise with me, can't afford to go a gym or I would be there everyday

Replies

• Starting tomorrow, scare that I will failed, I want to lose 112 pounds by Dec 31st...No one wants to exercise with me, can't afford to go a gym or I would be there everyday
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    6 months is a long time ...you will loose loads, read the stories on this site! :happy: :flowerforyou:
    Exercise at home, inside or out if gym is a problem
    There is always support here
    Good luck and heres to the new you:drinker:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    We all have those same fears whether we're just starting out or after succeeding we fear that we'll fail and go backwards. You did the right first thing and that's to sign on to MFP which has the best support group that I'm aware of.

The only question I have to ask is why wait until tomorrow?

Good Luck and lean on the rest of us for help.:smile:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    We all have those same fears whether we're just starting out or after succeeding we fear that we'll fail and go backwards. You did the right first thing and that's to sign on to MFP which has the best support group that I'm aware of.

The only question I have to ask is why wait until tomorrow?

Good Luck and lean on the rest of us for help.:smile:

What he said.

And welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ejversia
    ejversia Posts: 4 Member
    You can do whatever you set your mind to! Just finished first week and secnd weekend which is a killa for me Best of Luck!

69037.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.