FUN WORKOUTS!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have the Michael Jackson game too! :)
    It was a gift for Christmas and I have yet to open it. I'm going to try it this weekend.
    Thanks!
  • jaybaileys
    Options
    IEEAV,

I am doing a kettlebell program right now. They are great for cardio and strength. It looks like a connonball with a handle on top. TurboFire is a great cardio program. One thing you all could try is to see if any Beachbody fit clubs are in your area. They are group workouts that are FREE! We do all kinds of programs at ours and people really enjoy them.
  • ropedancer
    Options
    The most fun I've ever had working out was a kickboxing class I took while in college. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for action movies, but I had so much fun beating up the air. It was also quite challenging for me (but in a good way!).
  • Lindsey72386
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Hip Hop Abs! Awesome dance workout!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My gym offers Turbokick, it's fun but it kicks your @$$. I also love going to spinning/cycling classes, the music is great so that helps with the fun/motivation factor. I also love going to step aerobics classes-again, for me it's all about the music. If I love it, I'll keep moving!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Group workouts are always fun!! Kickboxing is pretty popular. You can do a search for local fitness groups or classes around your area with an online search. :happy:
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :smile: Dance Central on the XBOX360 Kinect is a fun workout! 496142.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I totally do the same! Just Dance always tricks me into exercising, I always end up sweaty and worn out while still having fun :)
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    If you already have a Wii, you can buy an $7.99 monthly membership to NetFlix and enjoy all the different "Instant Viewing" workout programs they have. Plus, you can see a bunch of movies and TV shows... Family Guy is one of my favorites :laugh:

You won't ever be bored. :flowerforyou: