whats on your workout playlist?

Options
Im more of a metal fan myself a lot of killswitch engage, L.O.G., Metallica. Also like Zeppelin, ax7, Mudvayne, Rage Against the Machine, Lacuna Coil, Biggie etc (to get pumped for a workout) Not big on pop. So whats on your playlist?

Replies

• sarasotatim
    Options
    Im more of a metal fan myself a lot of killswitch engage, L.O.G., Metallica. Also like Zeppelin, ax7, Mudvayne, Rage Against the Machine, Lacuna Coil, Biggie etc (to get pumped for a workout) Not big on pop. So whats on your playlist?

OMG I love you lol

Awesome playlist!!!!!

Mine right now is composed of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Rage, COC, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Anthrax, Sevendust, Saliva, Hatebreed, Red, Spinespank, and White Zombie
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    hardstyle techno...showtek, dark oscillators stuff like that. I like some metal as well...but it sometimes depresses me lol
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Breaking Ben, Three Days Grace, My Darkest Days, Papa Roach, Shinedown, Seether, Offspring, and lots of others!
  • AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    Tim- Awesome taste in music there buddy!!
  • AkBUTLER
    Options
    Good choices Jackie!
  • aalexander0607
    aalexander0607 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a 90s kid so I love to listen to Blink 182 radio on Pandora while I run! Fast pace and awesome songs from the late 90s!
    I also like Miike Snow radio every now and then! techno-y kind of stuff.
  • AkBUTLER
    Options
    aalexander- Someone just told me about Pandora yesterday. I will be using it, awesome site!
  • aalexander0607
    aalexander0607 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yeah I really love it while running because I don't know all of the songs that they play or I just haven't heard it in a while, so I focus more on the music and less on wanting to stop! :)
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I've got pretty much everything from 30 Seconds to Mars to Yaz. I really enjoy running to Primus, Disturbed, Bionic Jive and so many, many more. I know you'll probably hate me for this but classic Michael Jackson has excellent workout beats...LOL! :laugh:
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I've got pretty much everything from 30 Seconds to Mars to Yaz. I really enjoy running to Primus, Disturbed, Bionic Jive and so many, many more. I know you'll probably hate me for this but classic Michael Jackson has excellent workout beats...LOL! :laugh:

I LOVE MJ!!! :heart:
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Tim- Awesome taste in music there buddy!!

You too! I forgot, someone else mentioned and reminded me, I've got plenty of Shinedown in there as well :)