A change of lifestyle

wilsonhines
wilsonhines Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
I've heard for years "everybody is on a diet, it just depends on how healthy your diet is with what results you should expect." It's true.

My goal here is to make a lifestyle change. To eat day in and day out in a manner which gives my body a chance. I think the Android App is going to be the biggest key in keeping my "eye on the ball", quite literally.

If I stay at 1600 to 1850 calories and control the salt, I think I can go from my current 248 to 220 in six months, and that's with a rather sedentary lifestyle. I know, I know, I need to bump up my walking too; therefore I have purchased a pedometer and along with it, for the first time in my life I bought a scale for the house. I guess, at 37, it's time for the scale.

Hopefully, the change in lifestyle can allow me to eat out with friends every month or so without having to worry too much about what I am eating. Instead of eating everyday like I am eating my last meal, I need to pull it back and eat like I will be eating again in 3 hours (a healthy snack, that is).

Replies

• bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    WAY 2 GO!!!! Good luck as i know any little changes will make a big difference. You can do it if you set your mind to it.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Very good plan : )
This discussion has been closed.