Friends anyone..

Options
Hello I am a 29yr old new mother, trying to lose a ton of baby weight! Before I was pregnant I had decided to try online weight loss groups, and blogs as motivation to lose weight. Well, I didn't have a chance. A week later I found I was pregnant. Instead I gained more weight and had a beautiful baby boy in July. I have to pick up where I started and then some! With the new baby, I have already made plans for camping in July, there is no way I will feel comfortable wearing shorts, or tank tops.

I have been dieting since October, and joined this site 3 weeks ago using my iPod touch. I still have 39.4lbs to go , I wouldn't mind losing more than that, but I have to set the bar somewhere!

I would love some friends on this site! Something to keep me motivated, a reason to sign on to the website, instead of only using the App.

Please add me if you would like a friend :)<3

Replies

• kelly6485
    Options
    Hello =) I am also trying to lose baby weight, I will friend you!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    yay, thank you :)
  • ardnassac
    ardnassac Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    No baby for me, but I am looking for friends! Just turned 25, and am at my personal heaviest. I moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, and the heat drives me to the pool all summer long. I want to look amazing in my bikini this summer, instead of... well what I looked like last year. :) I feel like I have been doing what I should, but am not really seeing any changes. I would love to get some motivation from friends on my home page so I don't flake out!
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I lost all my baby weight and I can show you the way. ill friend you too.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all? :-) At least you start get back on track right away. It has been 3 years since mine, and should've lose those long time ago.
  • tokes
    tokes Posts: 22
    Options
    hi there welcome I joined today too - am trying to lose the pre and post baby weight LOL! will friend you and we can help each other get back into those killer jeans!
  • ddelledge
    ddelledge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby boy and good luck. Friend invite coming your way. :-)
  • evelazquez78
    evelazquez78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose those last couple of baby pounds - support is VERY important for moms. It's tough juggling babies, work, households, etc. You can do it! Request coming!
  • sambolinafrank
    sambolinafrank Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im 30 and have a 20 month old son and I'm also trying to lose baby weight. Would love some friends to add me to help me stay motivated. I will add you. Can some people add me too please :)
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    I am 37 and have a 5 yr old too. I will add you.
  • Taras630
    Options
    When my son was born I lost 30 the first three weeks (he was sick in the hospital) then I gained it all back! In a year and a half ive lost 33(?) Pounds, but have a lot more to go til I feel comfortable in my own skin. When I really started this program (a few days ago I felt sick and had awful headaches, now im starting to feel a lot better...even better than before I started dieting. Well there's me rambling on. Lol. If anyone wants to friend me I would like a support system!!!