Excited to work out?!

Options
I have to say that I never hated working out, but I was never in love with it either. I did get excited to go to classes at the gym with my girlfriends but dreaded just doing the treadmill or lacking motivation to work out at home.

But NOW ... I can't wait to work out! Part of it is that i am determined to drop this weight in a healthy manner and keep it off! The other part is I can't wait to enter it into my exercise diary and see the calories burned add up!!! :- D. This may make me a big dork, but I'm OK with that!

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    That makes two dorks.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you on that!! My original goal was to exercise 3 days a week, but it's usually like 4 or 5 because I just LOVE entering it into the site! Totally not a dorky thing by the way :)
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    I love that! I get excited to do my Physique 57 dvd's everyday! the energy is so great and I can feel changes happening already and that makes me happy! I never used to get excited to workout! But my favorite thing is to see how much farther I can go since the last time or 2!
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you too! After I'm done with bootcamp, home and showered, I could easily go another round. If only I had the time! I did take Saturdays off from working out, but now I can't just sit, so I go to the gym for some time on the elliptical. I gotta figure out how to make time for more exercise!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Ever since I found Turbo Fire I jump out of bed at 4:30am every day to get to it!

Sharon
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeee too! I cannot wait to get to the gym each day. I work out 6 days a week if I can manage it. I never go on Sundays and I always go over my calorie limit on Sundays. It's hard (for me anyways) to stay at 1200 calories so my motivation is twofold... I love the endorphin release and I also like to EAT!!!

ETA: Add me to the dorks because I also like entering it in too!
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Yep I love it!!! Now that I'm actually seeing results, that's a huge part of my motivation :)