Make up a lie about how we met

Options

Replies

• newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i showed you = 3 and two camels in a tiny car and sunny d and rum at the coffee shop

look that one up
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I met you when I was looking out the window and you were looking in >|<
  • mlloos
    mlloos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah, I remember now. You were the one playing the Spanish guitar in the subway for money. You said you wanted to collect enough so you could go to Vegas. You had long black hair with a pink strand back then. You wore hiphuggers and flowers in your hair. What ever happened? Did you make it to Vegas?
  • qtwells82
    Options
    I rescued you from ninjas
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    You stole my cupcake in third grade!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That bender we went on 5 years ago. WHOO-EFFIN-HOO!

Good times! I remember you pulling up to a bum in your car and you asked him if he could loan you some money because you needed it for drugs and gas. Then you cussed him out for being a cheap-*kitten* since all he did was sit around and panhandle all day, while the rest of us working folk have to worry about getting fired like suckers.

And that one time we made mixtapes and tried to sell 'em out of the back of your trunk a la Wu-Tang Clan, in front of music stores and Starbucks?

Then we tried scamming scam artists...

Then you asked me if MFP stood for Mother F---in' Pimps? And I said, "Hell yeah! You're on this site too?"
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Good times! I remember you pulling up to a bum in your car and you asked him if he could loan you some money because you needed it for drugs and gas. Then you cussed him out for being a cheap-*kitten* since all he did was sit around and panhandle all day, while the rest of us working folk have to worry about getting fired like suckers.

And that one time we made mixtapes and tried to sell 'em out of the back of your trunk a la Wu-Tang Clan, in front of music stores and Starbucks?

Then you asked me if MFP stood for Mother F---in' Pimps? And I said, "Hell yeah! You're on this site too?"

It just took everything out of me to not laugh out loud at work. Especially this part "Then you asked me if MFP stood for Mother F---in' Pimps?". HAHAHAHAHA!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    We met in a dirty bar drunk off our *kitten*...we were in the bathroom both going potty and I ran out of toilet paper...so I asked you for some and when passing a piled up handful of toilet paper to me, you included your phone number. We've been best friends ever since. :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

It just took everything out of me to not laugh out loud at work. Especially this part "Then you asked me if MFP stood for Mother F---in' Pimps?". HAHAHAHAHA!

Hahaha. The first 3 are actual life stories of mine. That last one seemed appropriate for the site. d(^_^o)
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have stolen a lot of cupcakes in my day!!
  • McFrench
    Options
    Megan, you remember!! It was at the Lonely Pony male strip club. You had a few too many singapore slings and keep stuffing quarters in my G-String.

Thanks for a memorable evening.

PS - I still jingle when I walk.

You were totally worth every quarter!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    We were at the hair salon, and I was waxing your eyebrows. It was my first time, and I accidentally dropped wax on your eyelashes and got one of your eyes stuck closed. When we tried to remove the wax, we discovered the salon was out of the oil to remove it, so I had to *carefully* cut off your eyelashes. Afterward, you were screaming and crying and demanding the salon fire me, but I needed that job so bad that I offered to shave off one of my eyebrows for you if you wouldn't turn me in. You agreed and I cried so much after I did it that you said you'd buy me a drink. So we left the salon, went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings and had a few too many beers and wings. After that we were besties for life and eventually decided our beer/wing addiction needed serious help, so we joined MFP together! :drinker:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    We met at a party, you jumped up on the table and lit your fart. I did not know you really could do that. Oh, my buddys hair grew back pretty good.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    We were at the liquor store and there was only one bottle of Night Train left. You were on one side of the isle, I was on the opposite. Our eyes locked and we both knew that someone was about to get bloody. :smokin:

And by the way, my hair's grown back but I still walk with a limp. :angry: Thanks a lot! :angry:
  • McFrench
    Options
    We met at a party, you jumped up on the table and lit your fart. I did not know you really could do that. Oh, my buddys hair grew back pretty good.

Glad the hair grew back, if I had been sober, I might have felt a little guilty. That whole lighting my fart is totally how I met my husband...its a great bar trick!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I did not at anytime spend any time with you at all involved in any form of illegal activity or contravene any laws or bylaws in anyway and we did not kill or bury any of those people.

Oh and by the way, you are looking great! Notice you lost a bit of weight...not that I know who you are having never met you....
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe you don't remember:angry:

We were both jogging down the beach in our MFP Tshirts and I stopped you and offered a bottle of water. We jogged 5 miles:glasses: , figured we had burned approx 700 calories..............just enough for that fruity drink at the Tiki Hut with the super hot bartender with no shirt:love: .............

Do you remember now?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We were at the liquor store and there was only one bottle of Night Train left. You were on one side of the isle, I was on the opposite. Our eyes locked and we both knew that someone was about to get bloody. :smokin:

And by the way, my hair's grown back but I still walk with a limp. :angry: Thanks a lot! :angry:

:blushing: sorry I kicked you and got that last bottle:indifferent:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    We met at Six Flags Water Park last summer. I had just completed the Venom Drop water slide and was trying to compost myself at the bottom of a nasty plunge. You were waiting in line and so sweetly yelled. "Sir? Isn't that your bathing suit floating away?"

I wanted to finally thank you. And say I can't wait to see you at the park again. (once my lifetime ban is overturned)
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    It was minutes after I won the Spanish Grand Prix in 1982. After the podium champagne spraying I threw myself into the cheering throng, and there you were!