how come sex isn't listed as an exercise?

Options
13»

Replies

• ktblueyz
    Options
    maybe because a lot of girls just lay there and make the guy do all the work? haha ;)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I have a better chance of running up and down stairs.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Idk what you're talking seemichellerun, but when I clean or have sex it's an ACTIVITY :)
    LOL
    It's gusto baby....

But isn't it something you routinely do, therefore part of your normal activity level? If not, then well... yeah, sorry to hear that. =P

So people do do it routinely, LOL

This thread cracked me up for 5 mins. Can I count a good laugh.

I know. I need to count the laughter!!! LOL
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, ok, a tip, you can introduce your own exercise! yes, i did it with certain exercises, cause i was tired to put pushups instead of crunches! Of course you can call it, extreme streching or smth, and let your friends wonder, hahaha!

Cleaning 2 hours burns tons of calories and you feel very tired after, i put this in my exercise routine and it even motivated me to vacum more often, lol!

Anyway, i like you girl, you are very opened minded.:) I wished everybody was like that, sorry, yes i do refer to everybody who has partners and do it once a year! no wonder they dont need the sex option!

Btw, 100 cals in 30 min is very good, i sweat 15 on treadmill and burn 100 and that with all the unpleasent sweat and muscle pain. At least you get to enjoy your exercise and it's good for you and your partner and brings you both closer.