Day 11 ~ 30 Day Challenge

Options
OK I am OFFICIALLY tasking over this challenge, I need it to stay motivated and focused.

I did my Turbo Kick and strength training this morning, Friday is my HUGE workout day, especially with Superbowl this weekend, I need to BURN those calories...

Speaking of Superbowl, does anyone have good low cal dishes that everyone would like?? For those of you outside the US, do you know what the Superbowl is?? and I know most of the world could care less about American Football, but can you guys watch it there???

Anyway have a great weekend, and I will post a topic everyday till the end of this challenge, feel free to friend me if you are new!!

By the way I am gonna make TURKEY meatballs, the guest will NEVER know the difference so shhh don't t tell!!

Replies

• sandy4720
    sandy4720 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It feels good! I wore a dress today I hadn't worn in a long time! Keep going! You're definitely working out more than I do! I'm just doing half an hour a day, but I have to say it is going really well!

Good luck during the super bowl, I say take your own treats or eat very little, all that food is empty calories.

Have fun!

I'm actually staying away from the superbowl this year to prevent overeating.. I'm going to do the movies!
  • pameej2
    Options
    I will know about the turkey meatballs... but I won't tell... I LOVE TURKEY BALLS!! hahaha :laugh:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking it over! It seems like our original challenge starter has had a string of bad luck.

Yesterday was a rough day. I was in a BAD mood. Today I logged my food from yesterday and I was over about 500 calories. Ugh! But today I'm back on track. I just got back from the gym and ate some of my boyfriend's delicious split pea soup. I'm so lucky to have a man who cooks. :)

So far I have no Superbowl plans. If I did, I'd probably take veggies and hummus or salsa.

I hope everyone is having a good day!
    I wore a dress today I hadn't worn in a long time!

Hey! Nice job!! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Well, I am from Canada and I do know what super bowl is. my husband likes football. I just wish we could watch the super bowl commercials. We don't have the same. Just regular commercials.

I am feeling pretty down today. I just went up a pound for a few days now. Won't go down. I also tried a zumba class at a gym near my house. I really wanted to sign up at the gym, but the zumba class they offer really stinks. The teacher was heavier than i was and could barely move. Midway through the class she had to lower the intensity because she could not keep up. I hear the teacher on monday is even worse. What a bummer! I get more calorie burnt doing zumba in my living room. I am just happy i went for a class trial and did not sign up yet.

Sorry i needed to vent.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ugh...well, I somehow gained 2lbs despite the working out every day, staying low on sodium, and drinking plenty of water. Grrrr...oh well I guess. It'll happen.

Other than that...there's some personal BS going on with the MIL, but it gives me the extra boost I need when I'm boxing/kickboxing to push harder :happy:
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    2 miles of walk at home burned over 700 cals so i'm good for today.

12 days down 20 to go ( I started two days early)
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love that you did this! I am so appreciative! I have been working out consistently. The problem is I work out at night time, so I calculate it during the day because I won't get back on the computer.

Thanks again for picking up the mantle and running with it! Glad you all continue to be motivated by the challenge.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I will know about the turkey meatballs... but I won't tell... I LOVE TURKEY BALLS!! hahaha :laugh:

I know you will keep my secret!!!
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    I love that you did this! I am so appreciative! I have been working out consistently. The problem is I work out at night time, so I calculate it during the day because I won't get back on the computer.

Thanks again for picking up the mantle and running with it! Glad you all continue to be motivated by the challenge.

Of course, anytime, we are all in this together!!!
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    Well, I am from Canada and I do know what super bowl is. my husband likes football. I just wish we could watch the super bowl commercials. We don't have the same. Just regular commercials.

I am feeling pretty down today. I just went up a pound for a few days now. Won't go down. I also tried a zumba class at a gym near my house. I really wanted to sign up at the gym, but the zumba class they offer really stinks. The teacher was heavier than i was and could barely move. Midway through the class she had to lower the intensity because she could not keep up. I hear the teacher on monday is even worse. What a bummer! I get more calorie burnt doing zumba in my living room. I am just happy i went for a class trial and did not sign up yet.

Sorry i needed to vent.

Yes the commercials are the best part!! You can always You Tube them the next day...LOL

Sorry about the bad experience with Zumba, but like you said at least you tried it, my gym has the BEST instructors so they really keep me motivated...don't be down tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!!!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the bad experience with Zumba, but like you said at least you tried it, my gym has the BEST instructors so they really keep me motivated...don't be down tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!!!

thank you. you are a great motivator. i really appreciate the support.
  • deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    FYI. I AM ALEAGLIN. I SWITCHED MY NAME. SO I HAVE BEEN CHECKING IN JUST USING THIS NAME SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.