I'm Boycotting you Soupnazi!

Options
2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    ya know how when someone is top of his game....just amazing in all areas....everyone goes after them...its a sign of jealousy....but have fun!!!

:laugh: we know he's the best banks....they can have thier fun....(I can't boycott Soup cuz she's my girl!! and we have this kareoke act see....um I digress.....but ah...Jeremy can totally be shunned NO PROBLEMO! lol):laugh: cuz he just don't learn!!! :noway: (:heart: still love him though!)

hugs meanies!
    Ali :drinker:

OOOHHHH...trying so very hard not to say anything.......must keep quiet.......

Thanks for not boycotting me. I'm not ready to go solo.:frown:

(I got ur back Jeremy. Fickle one, that Ali)

well work out our differences through songs girl!!! lol....:laugh:
    I'll start....I'm a little bit countryyyyyyy!......GO!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit rock n' roll.:laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit rock n' roll.:laugh:

Soup & Ali are back people...we are back!!!!:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Ali you leave my soupnazi alone!!! (I got your back too Soup)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Omg, this thread is making me laugh!!! Being in CT, half the people are NY fans and half are NE fans.....and some (like my weirdo hubby), go outside the realm and are Redskins fans! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Omg, this thread is making me laugh!!! Being in CT, half the people are NY fans and half are NE fans.....and some (like my weirdo hubby), go outside the realm and are Redskins fans! :laugh:

Redskins....just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more lame....*rolls eyes*
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Redskins....just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more lame....*rolls eyes*

:laugh: it could if someone is brave enough to admit they like the Raiders!:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

:laugh: it could if someone is brave enough to admit they like the Raiders!:laugh:

Ahahahaha!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well, my hubby sort of didn't have a choice. His dad was working for a politician in DC back in the day and had a weekend gig as the Redskins photographer! hehehehe!! There is a pic of my husband at 14 days old wearing a Redskins jersey!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    LOL, Tam, tell him I said John Riggins RULES!!! I'm serious, he was a serious *kitten* kicker!

Anyway, yeah, roll up the Jealousy.

Notice how I just stated how it was a horrible tragedy to degrade who is obviously, the best quarterback in football, I did NOT however, say the best QB ever, people. Do I think he is the best QB ever? No, not yet at least, maybe if he stays how he is for 3 or 4 more years. I do believe he is in the top 5, maybe even top 3. Johnny U. was better, Montana may have been better (time will tell on that one) And there are a few others that I would put near him, but you name me another today that has more records, better stats, a better attitude and work ethic, and more intelligence and pocket presence then him and I'll explain why you are dreaming! I'm no newbie at this stuff people. After 14 years of playing, including 2 years as a Free saftey in college, I know a little about Football. Favre was great for a while, a little wild, but still pretty good, Manning is also one of the best, I give them both props. But I still think Tommy tops them all. Debate me intelligently and I will talk about it. Big Ben is good, but not in Tom's category.

Everyone loves to hate a winner!

Bring it on!
    (HA! I love this SH!@t):drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Leave it to Banks to never be at a loss for words.:laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    When it comes to quarterback talks please leave my poor Bears out. That sure should not be a problem though.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Da Bears

*snicker
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Da Bears

*snicker

YOu and my hubby should get together...talk about your teams and how bad they are!! LMAO

*ducks and runs!!*
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    !!!

Oh, whew, I thought we were talking about a *good QB* but it was only Tom Brady. Crisis Averted.

bradytat2.jpg

and my personal favorite.....

tombrady_ouch.jpg

Hey hey now what are you doing to my Pats lol!!!!! ouch!