Feel like I'm starving!

Options
124»

Replies

• myrabarlow
    Options
    Keep in mind, the tracker is a guide and is not 'gospel'. Use it as true as you possibly can. Oh, and protein is a fat burner, so eating more protein on it's own will not give you a full feeling very long, it burns off your carb sugars quickly and you feel hungry again. If you do add more protein to feel fuller, make sure you have a carb with it if you want it to stick with you for a while. You'll have to give different things a try because each one of us is different.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I did not read through all the replies, so I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but if you are not getting enough fluids a day, your body can mistake thirst for hunger. I am pretty bad about not drinking enough fluids, and I will find myself going to the fridge more than usual, and feeling hungry when I haven't drank enough.
  • glol4729
    glol4729 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this website and I'm really excited to start using it!! I have been dieting on n off since i was in middle school n my problem is I never feel full.. even if I'm to the point where I can't breath, I still want food. I did notice that soup worked on filling me up.. and I also drink a glass of water before all my meals which fills me up a lil bit before I even start eating. Also, som'n that worked for me is I would work out first thing in the morning which started the day off pretty good, gave me energy and I wasn't tempted to go off of my diet. It kept me motivated. Eat smaller meals more often to keep your energy up. Gum is always good if its sugar free and it keeps your mouth occupied for the most part. :) hope this was helpful, It's definately works for me..
  • keepitoff99
    keepitoff99 Posts: 117
    Options
    buy mini plain quaker rice cakes... top it with some zero calorie salsa and fat free shredder cheese.. SUPER filling and consist of healthy carbs and protein
    I live off these!
  • gypsyrosedog
    Options
    I agree with the soup...I think being over on protein is fine. I think the main thing is to try and eat a many non-processed foods as possible, cooking nutritiuos food yourself and of course not giving up your favorites. Sometimes you can even find ways to make your favorites healthier gradually.