help me get my mojo

Options
well its been 13 days since i stopped smoking and i am very proud of my self but im on the edge of saying forget it ! i would rather loss weight and kill my lungs ! yea i no it wont help because i wont be able to do anything couse i wont be able to breath . but i went to a friends wedding yesterday and when i downloaded the pics that were tookin i looked like crap ! i look fat as a beach ball :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
i dont want to be fat any more help me get my mojo back please!!!:cry::cry: i should be happy right now but im not

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    well its been 13 days since i stopped smoking and i am very proud of my self but im on the edge of saying forget it ! i would rather loss weight and kill my lungs ! yea i no it wont help because i wont be able to do anything couse i wont be able to breath . but i went to a friends wedding yesterday and when i downloaded the pics that were tookin i looked like crap ! i look fat as a beach ball :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    i dont want to be fat any more help me get my mojo back please!!!:cry::cry: i should be happy right now but im not
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Don't look at the pictures. Save them for later when you can compare and see the progress you have made. Also, try not to be hard on yourself. Give it time and remember it's a slow process. You should be proud of yourself for quitting smoking, that's a big accomplishment. Good luck and don't give up!:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Honey heres a motivator. Its WAY EASIER TO LOSE WT THEN TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK IF YOU GET A DIAGNOSIS OF CANCER OR EMPASEEMA(SP). Get that built up crap out of those lungs by doing cardio, and think about how WONDERFUL food tastes, good healthy food, and you wont over eat. Plus the only reason smokers "lose" is cause they have no taste buds....Your lungs, body, heart, mind, and body in general will thank you for axing the death sticks!!! Love yourself that much dear you are worth it!!!!!