Did you ever have a day where you think your dog is better c

Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Today has been so stress full!!! If I have to talk to another person I may bite their head off. However that was until I had my little hissy fit and my two boxers sitting at myside sat ther practically smiling at me! Totally removed that bad mood and melted my heart. Wow, what a pet can do for ya!

Replies

• yes totally lol To be honest, most days the dogs are better company period, look forward to getting home to them :)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    That's almost every day. :P
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    I have a mutt who has a bit of boxer in her and its the funniest thing when she sticks one of her bottom teeth out of her lip. Or she'll be playing with a toy, drop it underneath herself and then can't find it. She pounces left and right a couple times before she finally pounces back enough to see it was underneath her the whole time.

And somehow she always knows when to just put her head in my lap and cuddle.

Dogs are awesome.
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    my beagle is my best friend. he never says anything to hurt me and is always there when I need a hug. the only bad thing is that he knows how to make me to waht he wants too.. lol... if I am not paying attention to him he will sit on my lap or laptop until he gets what he wants. Oh well, give and take I guess right?!!?!?!?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    I have cats - they do exactly the same thing for me!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    My dog always makes me smile. Even when he is bad, he still makes me smile. He is so funny!
  • urnewbuddee
    urnewbuddee Posts: 53 Member
    I recently moved back in with my mom, whom I love, but is completely frustrating sometimes. She's slightly neurotic, has horrible ADHD, and constantly complains. She's funny though, and I honestly do love her with all my heart. But some days it seems like if it weren't for my two giant dogs I'd go completely insane! I have a 3 year old black lab and a 3 1/2 year old estrella mountain dog. The estrella (sheeba) loves to cuddle and be cute and she's SUPER fluffy. The black lab (max) is a big dummy who loves to play and be good. His favorite game is the blanket game, where you take a big blanket and throw it over him, then call his name. He flails around and wags his tale and has this overwhelmingly adorable look of accomplishment on his face when he escapes the blanket and comes to your call. Pets are the greatest thing for a person's mental health I can think of!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    yes totally lol To be honest, most days the dogs are better company period, look forward to getting home to them :)

Ditto! I love my baby girl dog :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    I adore my two dogs. They're definitely my little babies! =) I miss the pretty weather where I can take them out for long walks. They cut down on my actual exercise due to untangling myself occasionally, but they keep me from being bored. I've been snowed in all week with just me and them, and they've been the best company I could ask for! :heart:
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    l LOVE my dog! She is always good company. She is my walking buddy and always knows how to make me smile :happy:
This discussion has been closed.