Just bored

momof26
momof26 Posts: 83
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I know I've been talking about the snow here lately, but my word, I haven't seen this much in a long long time!! I have been stuck in the house since Saturday. We got a butt load of snow on Tuesday and it's been snowing like crazy today for 3 hours now. We've probably got 2 inches on top of the 5 that we have already have!! Changing the subject now.

Does anybody watch The Ellen Show? I just LOVE that show! She's nuts and HILARIOUS! The games and topics are crazy. Like the vibarating boobs. Anybody know what I'm talking about? LOL My 2 year old was watching the show that day and I had to make him go play. Didn't want him to see boobs...too young for that! Anyway, feel free to chime in about anything. I'm going nuts by being snowed in and need some laughter! Tata!

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    i love ELLEN!
  • Texas here but I can relate to the boredom thing..my whole family is napping for hours and my oldest son is outside with his friends and I'm just BORED with my baby napping on my lap.
    So boobs huh? My 6 month old is nursing so that's all he sees half the day. I'd probably be more into redirecting my 10 year old son if the vibrating boobs on Ellen ever occurs around him lol.

Our schools and whole city shut down today (Houston) but no snow came! We were supposed to get 2-3 inches so now all of our children are bummed out because instead it's just overcast, ultra cold and wet and lame.
  • OMG I'm at work and SOOOO bored today!!! I really want to go raid the fridge too...
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Me too!! I live in Colorado and it's been super cold here! I can't wait till summer! I love my kids but being stuck inside can start to drive me nuts...them too!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    I saw an Ellen show the other day that had vibrating boobs. It was a commercial that was in Chinese (I think). Anyway...you were supposed to put it in your bra and then it would supposedly reduce the size of your boobs.
  • Lol...It was funny to see that and then yesterday, Ellen made Jennifer Aniston put those in her bra. Funny stuff. Boredom makes you wanna eat which makes you wanna eat! Guess that's when we should do 20 sit ups or something! NOBODY in Arkansas knows how to drive in this snow/ice. It's crazy!!!
This discussion has been closed.