What a great weekend

Options
I took Friday off of work so I've had a three day weekend and it has been GREAT!

I went shopping Friday intending to buy a new pair of shoes. I had no intentions of purchasing anything else because I'm still trying to loose weight. But Ann Taylor Loft was having a huge sale. I haven't been able to shop there for 4 years. Just on a lark I stopped in and ended up buying a couple shirts and a sweater at a great price. This was the first time that I really accepted that I'm no longer shopping in the plus sizes departments. Then I went to they gym and had the best time taking a Cardio Dance class. It was a blast!

Saturday: I got the entire house cleaned up and all the laundry done. Went grocery shopping, found a trashy book and read in the tub for over an hour. I swam for a mile and then took a yoga class. Came home and cleaned out an entire closet full of clothes that are now too big and made a really good dinner and watched an old MGM musical on TV.

Sunday: I stepped the scale and had lost another 2 pounds! I swam for 2 MILES!!!! and it felt great. Then I went antique shopping and found the most darling bakelite bracelet and earrings. I came home made lunch and took a nap.

Gotta love a weekend like that!

Replies

• lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I took Friday off of work so I've had a three day weekend and it has been GREAT!

I went shopping Friday intending to buy a new pair of shoes. I had no intentions of purchasing anything else because I'm still trying to loose weight. But Ann Taylor Loft was having a huge sale. I haven't been able to shop there for 4 years. Just on a lark I stopped in and ended up buying a couple shirts and a sweater at a great price. This was the first time that I really accepted that I'm no longer shopping in the plus sizes departments. Then I went to they gym and had the best time taking a Cardio Dance class. It was a blast!

Saturday: I got the entire house cleaned up and all the laundry done. Went grocery shopping, found a trashy book and read in the tub for over an hour. I swam for a mile and then took a yoga class. Came home and cleaned out an entire closet full of clothes that are now too big and made a really good dinner and watched an old MGM musical on TV.

Sunday: I stepped the scale and had lost another 2 pounds! I swam for 2 MILES!!!! and it felt great. Then I went antique shopping and found the most darling bakelite bracelet and earrings. I came home made lunch and took a nap.

Gotta love a weekend like that!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Sounds fantastic.

*stomps feet*
    WHY CANT MY WEEKEND BE LIKE THAT!

hehe glad ya had such a wonderful time :flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!!! I love Ann Taylor clothes. I can't wait to go shopping too!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It is a very difficult realization that you don't have to shop in the plus size department. That may sound weird to some, but I know that I still find myself browsing that area because that is what my head tells me to do. Then I have to do a mental slap and say, hey everything here is too big.

So congrats on the new clothes and the FANTASTIC weekend. btw, I am SOOOO jealous of the trashy novel and bath part!!
    :laugh: