Weird dreams...

Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I've had quite a few. I had one that I woke up with big bird feet. I was VERY upset. Not because I had big bird feet but because my big giant feet wouldn't fit on the treadmill! I also had a dream I woke up with a moustache and was black. WTF? My weirdest dream ever was before I got married. I had a dream that aliens from another planet flew down and wanted to sell me ugly towels. I bought some because well, they came all this way. And guess what. I got ugly *kitten* towels for a wedding gift...FROM MY INLAWS!

Your turn!

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Two nights ago, I dreamed that my best friend was pregnant.

I was bummed because I wanted to be pregnant but since my husband is snipped, I can't be (even though in real life, I want no more children).

So she gave me her pee stick and said, "Here! Now it's yours!" and I was instantly pregnant.

I was soooo excited and then hid it from my husband (even though I was huuuuuge).

I woke up and was like, "omg...I hope I'm not pregnant". But thankfully, I'm not! YAY! LOL! :laugh: She's not pregnant either. She just had a baby 2 weeks ago LOL!
  • Sonshine1296
    Sonshine1296 Posts: 25 Member
    The other night I dreamed that somehow, oh yeah it was while I was eating caramel, my front tooth was being ripped out and hurt like heck.
    If that isn't truth in dreams I don't know what is. I just know that dream reflected all my struggles with getting started and losing weight. lol
  • That_Girl
    The other night I dreamed that somehow, oh yeah it was while I was eating caramel, my front tooth was being ripped out and hurt like heck.
    If that isn't truth in dreams I don't know what is. I just know that dream reflected all my struggles with getting started and losing weight. lol

They say that dreaming about losing teeth is because you have lied about something or have been lied to about something. lol.
  • One of my worst nightmares was a dream I had about being in the ocean at night. I'm terrified of swimming in the ocean..the maw of the depth of dark waters beneath me make me shudder with fear even thinking about it. In my dream there was nothing in sight, it was pitch dark and I was floating at the surface of this ocean, I could see the moon and stars and that was the only light but I couldn't relate to any position because I couldn't spot any constellations. I could see no land in any direction. I was alone. I could hear the water lapping around me and feel the waves cresting and the water was lukewarm. Then, a gigantic blue whale approached me and swam adjacent to me and turned- he swam extremely slowly and turned while passing me and was so close that his skin brushed mine..and I wake covered in sweat.

That dream is horrifying to me..and it's just on the surface of it a seemingly beautiful scene, no? I HATE THAT. It should be nice and beautiful but instead it's just leaves me haunted.
  • That_Girl
    One of my worst nightmares was a dream I had about being in the ocean at night. I'm terrified of swimming in the ocean..the maw of the depth of dark waters beneath me make me shudder with fear even thinking about it. In my dream there was nothing in sight, it was pitch dark and I was floating at the surface of this ocean, I could see the moon and stars and that was the only light but I couldn't relate to any position because I couldn't spot any constellations. I could see no land in any direction. I was alone. I could hear the water lapping around me and feel the waves cresting and the water was lukewarm. Then, a gigantic blue whale approached me and swam adjacent to me and turned- he swam extremely slowly and turned while passing me and was so close that his skin brushed mine..and I wake covered in sweat.

That dream is horrifying to me..and it's just on the surface of it a seemingly beautiful scene, no? I HATE THAT. It should be nice and beautiful but instead it's just leaves me haunted.

I hate water too.

The two times I've had this type of dream (swimming in the ocean), I found out I was pregnant days later LOL!
  • i had several violent dreams a night (& day if i napped) for a few days after i stopped drinking pop a few weeks ago.
    they were horrible. i wont even go into details other them my poor boyfriend woke up with bruises from me punching him in my sleep!
  • happy_vegan
    happy_vegan Posts: 200 Member
    i had a dream where i was just like shoveling wheat thins into bowls and not measuring anything and eating mass amounts of junk. and i couldn't believe i was doing it. good thing i WOKE UP because i WASNT doing it! lol. that was my first weird food dream. i expect many more to come.
This discussion has been closed.