what is going to be your reward when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    If I can get myself down to 225 lbs by the end of the year I have 2 things planned. First, I'm getting my skin removal surgery done on my arms so I can finally wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts! Second, I'm taking myself and the kids on a Disney cruise and momma getting some pampering in da spa!! :flowerforyou:

For those of you about to make the argument about doing more armwork to tighten up the batwings, it won't work. My bat wings are so damaged and big that there is no amount of exercising that will help them get back to normal. They almost look tumorlike and the only way to get rid of them is by surgery.

Good for you!!! Im also going on a cruise with my mama!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    If I can get myself down to 225 lbs by the end of the year I have 2 things planned. First, I'm getting my skin removal surgery done on my arms so I can finally wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts! Second, I'm taking myself and the kids on a Disney cruise and momma getting some pampering in da spa!! :flowerforyou:

For those of you about to make the argument about doing more armwork to tighten up the batwings, it won't work. My bat wings are so damaged and big that there is no amount of exercising that will help them get back to normal. They almost look tumorlike and the only way to get rid of them is by surgery.

Good for you!!! Im also going on a cruise with my mama!

Well, actually I'm the momma. If there is one thing I can appreciate with Disney is that they take your kids for you so you can enjoy the finer things in life like a MASSAGE!
  • MansiB
    MansiB Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oooo i like this topic!! :)

If i reach my goal of 30lbs & my other goals (such as get a darn job as a Nurse since im a new grad): I'm going to treat myself & my boyfriend to a little vacation!!!! And of course i'm going to get a nice little makeover :P
  • Natrose55
    Options
    A new Wardrobe!!
  • shanners85
    shanners85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe (because it will be necessary!) and a tattoo!!!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe (preferably in the single digits), and I'll probably start working on a chest tattoo :)
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I want to cut my hair into a cool trendy looking style & get a tattoo.

...and of course, I'm treating myself to a shopping spree.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    im not going to know what to do with myself if i dont diet anymore! thats going to be scary!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Digital SLR! final goal woot!
    every 5% I will go to the mall and buy something I don't typically buy because I don't NEED it.
  • hotllamarama
    hotllamarama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    a new tattoo and some skinny jeans :happy:
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great post! After 15 lbs, I am getting my hair did! :tongue: And once I reach my goal, I am going to dig into the closet for the tub of clothes I labeled "We will meet again someday clothes," pull out my favorite old designer jeans, put them on smoothly, kiss the baby goodnight and go out DANCING!!!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I want to cut my hair into a cool trendy looking style & get a tattoo.

...and of course, I'm treating myself to a shopping spree.
    i want all that minus the tattoo!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, after losing 40 pounds, it will be necessary. Not exciting, I know. Maybe I will trade in the hubby for a newer model....
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    In May I am going on my honeymoon with my husband. We're going to Paris and I would love to be able to wear some beautiful dresses/skirts/cute outfits! So I guess my reward is feeling good on my honeymoon and not being embarrassed when I look at the pictures later!
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    im not going to know what to do with myself if i dont diet anymore! thats going to be scary!

You know, I've been thinking about this a lot lately! Although I still have a way to go before I reach my goal... I keep thinking about how I'll know when it's enough and how I'll even be able to eat without thinking about counting and all that! Dieting and Exercise has become such a huge part of my life... I'll be sad when that part of it is done!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    When i reach my goal weight i will have lost quite a bit of weight so i will deffently be buying alot of new cute clothes !
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna buy myself a BodyMedia Fit so that I can make sure that I set myself up for success in maintaining my new weight. I'm going to get the one from Costco that comes with a year of the online subscription and use it just for that year to help continue to guide me into my new life as a skinny person. I figure that once I use it for a year I'll have a really good idea of my daily burn of calories when I don't workout, when I do, on active days and lazy days. And be able to use that knowledge on an ongoing basis, without the need for the device any longer, to maintain my weight.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am 9lbs away from goal, but the "weight" isn't so important anymore as how "cut" I am. In the last year, I've built up more muscle since I finally realized I have a thicker natural build and looking thin for me will look sickly (several people have told me not to lose anymore weight because they're afraid I'll look sick). So I'm working on building up my muscles. I have been wanting to get my upper back finished for years (have several tats from over 15years ago). I didn't ever do it for 2 reasons: 1, I design my own so I know I'll like them years from now (my body is my canvass and all :wink: ) and 2, even though I always had a nice back, it wasn't cut enough for me. It's getting there now: once it's cut to my specs, I am going to complete my design to incorporate what is already there with what I want & get it done - one shot, one sitting. I haven't been under the gun in over 10 years, so I am psyched to get this done. I am hoping that by this summer, I will be able to get it done :happy:

Good luck to all of you on your goals & rewards :flowerforyou: I know we can do this :smile:
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    I'm going to get my bellybutton pierced and I'm going to get an overpriced but super cute Victoria's Secret swimsuit to show it off in!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my bellybutton pierced and I'm going to get an overpriced but super cute Victoria's Secret swimsuit to show it off in!

I forgot about that one: I'm almost to the confidence level to show off the belly piercing I've had for 10 years & get a new ring to show it off PLUS get a bikini that looks good on my new found *kitten* :wink: