Love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    True story. I had just gotten my GPS and was learning to use it (umm while driving *hush*). Suddenly my gas gauge bings at me. I think, "Hey, I'll just hit that gas button is I am saved." Button hit, navigated successfully (which for me is no small feat). Flush from my success, I hop out and head on into the station. I grab a soda and then greeted with a wall of glass that would survive a tidal wave and a clerk who still managed to look spooked (never knew an asian driving a Ion could look menacing). I pay for my soda and gas and walk out only then realizing I am in a very very not-so-nice part of town.
    I really thin that when you hit a destination, there should be some sort of prompt that asks, "Are you really sure you want to go there?"

Side note...you know how often I see the GPS stating recalculating? At some point I swear is is going to ask for me to return it because I never listen to it anyway...Hey! Just like my ex. w00t!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I can relate to a lot of these, but especially #2 and #22. Hilarious post! I think you should call me and read these to me.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can totally relate to some of them...especially the alarm clock.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    *** Adult Truths ***

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

This goes for cell phones too! Oh if my mother ever got ahold of my cell!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Very funny. Trying to chuckle quietly while at work. :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Those are funny. I can definitely relate especially to 22 and 23. :laugh:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was spot on!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    lol, thanks for sharing
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I can relate to a lot of these, but especially #2 and #22. Hilarious post! I think you should call me and read these to me.

Will do!! :bigsmile:
  • gunny34
    Options
    LOL!!! Should not read this while at work! Everyone looking at me. Face red, can't stop laughing. SO FUNNY. I always thought I was the only one who did those things, I'm as normal as heck! (shrugging shoulders) LOVE THIS!