Seriously... I'm better than you

Options
2»

Replies

• backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Great thread any many truths in here!

Everybody HAS what it takes but many people don't DO what it takes. You can't go around eating junk, doing 10 mins on a Wii Fit once a week and then complain that your dreams of being a size 4 aren't coming true...
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys :) actually girls lol
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    One of the best, favorite posts I've read in a long time! And even though I'm an engineer and an analytical type person, I will focus on the larger message you intended and not make any attempt to pick apart the details. ;-)

I loved your message and have been living it the past few months. I spend less and less time in negative mind space just about every day. And the things I've accomplished have blown me away! Things I previously never would've thought possible so I wouldn't have even attempted them. Now I do things without even thinking if I' able and am only surprised when I can't do them. =)

Thanks for sharing!
    D.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    One of the best, favorite posts I've read in a long time! And even though I'm an engineer and an analytical type person, I will focus on the larger message you intended and not make any attempt to pick apart the details. ;-)

Thanks for sharing!
    D.

Hahahaa thank you twice then, specially for not pick apart the details XD

And you're very welcome!