Saddle Bags/Help

iksnapezczs
iksnapezczs Posts: 7
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I need suggestions on what exercises to do in order to get rid of this problem area. Any help is much appreciated

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    jillian michaels has a workout DVD called 'no more trouble zones'. it is a good 40 minute workout that does target certain areas, but as you probably know, the weight has to come off from everywhere and will eventually make its way to the parts we want to shrink. for me, it's the top part - LOL! but the DVD really might give you some ideas on new exercises. you can get it on 'ON Demand' if you have that feature on your cable. its under exercise TV under Jillian Michaels.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    umm what the hec are saddle bags? I think i heard this in a movie once or twice, but isn't it another name for old people? by old, i mean 100 years and above?
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    umm what the hec is saddle bags? I think i heard this in a movie once or twice, but isn't it another name for old people? by old, i mean 100 years and above?

You're adorable! Saddle bags are the outer hip areas that stick out a bit too far. I like my curves and just want them toned not gone.
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Bumping for later.
This discussion has been closed.