It's Saturday! How are you going to spend it?

Options
2»

Replies

• AFitasticYou
    Options
    The kids are up & in my bed watching TV. I'm laying her relaxing, I'm not at all ready to get up! When I do we will have breakfast, I'll workout, maybe exchange something at Best Buy, lunch, naps... DH & I are going out with friends tonight so we also have to drop the kids off at my IL's for the night.
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    I'm going to be diving into my sewing area of the game room and tackle that demon this morning, then I'm hoping to find some yummy low-cal recipes for Super Bowl Sun party... Anybody have some recipes they are willing to share!

Looks.like I'm going to be dodging icicles again too!

Have a good one y'all and be careful in that snow and on that ice!
  • baycityroller
    Options
    well it's the end of saturday for me - went to BODYCOMBAT this morning and aggravated a bit of a twinge I had in my knee - it's now all strapped up and looks like I won't be gymming for a few days - aaaaaaargh I might go crazy, my gym time is the highlight of my day! spent the rest of the morning at my instructor's house playing with her cat and experimenting with different flavours of protein shakes :) afternoon was spent doing the grocery shopping (and it takes SO much longer when you're limping!!) and entertaining guests.
    tomorrow I'm off to the farmer's market in the morning to get some fresh veges and fruit, then who knows about the rest of the day...usually have BODYPUMP in the afternoon but won't be able to do that so will probably knuckle down and get some work done!
    Have a great day, everyone! x
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    Well my Saturday will be trying to get a lot of my assignment done for my course, maybe some tiding and cleaning and hopefully taking the dog for a mile walk. :-)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im hoping today we will thaw out a bit.Ive been stuck in the house for 4 days:sad: but tonight we are all going out to dinner with my father in law
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My kids have a swim meet and I run the bullpen. That means I will be spending 3 to 4 hours with 140 kids between the ages of 5 & 18. Getting them sorted, lined up and ready to swim,(when I'm not running around trying to find them or rearrange relays to account for the kids that didn't show up or call). When I leave there I usually have a headache, no voice & am exhausted. That is exactly why I am here trying to lose weight and get in better shape so I can keep up with my kids without feeling like crap after.
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    For me it's work and then I'm not sure after that
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I have W4D3 of C25K to do today. It's drizzling, which doesn't bother me, but I was hoping to get my boys and the man to go to the park with me. Stupid rain.

This afternoon the boys have their first rec league basketball game, so at least they will get some exercise. Other than that I'm pretty sure the laundry did some "be fruitful and multiply" sort of thing in the hamper while I was gone all day yesterday for a field trip.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Well so far I haven't done much! But i'll start packing soon, after doing a quick bit of food shopping, as we're moving into our brand new shiny house in a couple of weeks! And i'll be scrubbing every inch of this flat (that's an apartment to you U.S folk) as the letting agents are inspecting it monday morning to check if we'll get our full deposit back. I think that alone will burn a few calories!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Laundry, dishes, and I also get to throw in a 10 mile run sometime today as part of my marathon training. Yay me!! (Sarcasm, lol)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    14 hrs of work along with about 3.5 hours of driving, lots and lots of fun.
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I'm a student so... sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :P
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Girls night in Philly with three best friends from college, one in town from LA! Lots of vino and I've earned it!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh a bollywood party sounds divinely fun!!!!!! I wish we lived closer to a big city.

I have to revamp my meal plan for this coming week so its lowlowlowlowlow cost and healthy all in one. Then go get the bare minimum of groceries at walmart for our family of three and work out. And relax!! Lots of relaxing this weekend!!
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We are going to the K of C. I am not really sure where exactly, usually I don't drive (it is unlimited wine and beer).
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Shopping, laundry, cleaning, birthday party for my friend's 3 year old, dance with my kids and then dinner.

:-) I love Saturdays.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,276 Member
    Options
    Well I've already been out shopping, have laundry in the washer, plan to make homemade granola, go to the gym and then relax and read my book. My husband is sick with the crud going around so tonight is low key relaxation. A nice Saturday for me...