JUST LIKE SEMPER FI!

Options
Hello!! My story is exactly the same as Simper Fit, except that I am in the AF. I lost a bunch of weight to go in and swore I would never put the weight back on. When my children and family came to see me graduate basic training, they were also amazed. Now here it is exactly 1 year later and I just failed my first PT test. My run, crunches, and push ups were fine, but I got a zero for my waist measurement and that caused me to fail. I’ve got 6 months to get it together!!

Replies

• kebear
    Options
    Hello!! My story is exactly the same as Simper Fit, except that I am in the AF. I lost a bunch of weight to go in and swore I would never put the weight back on. When my children and family came to see me graduate basic training, they were also amazed. Now here it is exactly 1 year later and I just failed my first PT test. My run, crunches, and push ups were fine, but I got a zero for my waist measurement and that caused me to fail. I’ve got 6 months to get it together!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Kebear! We're here for you. You have just joined the MFP Force!:wink: Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.
  • cherylkf
    Options
    I second the welcome! We are all in this together. :-) Good luck...
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!
    It’s good to have you here with us.
    You know what has to be done and I know you will. You want to do this I know. Hang in there and stay with it and you will make it.
    Again Welcome and always remember we are here for you.
    Good Luck!
    Loretta :flowerforyou: