Amtrak Century Bike Riders here?

Options
Well, my hubby dusted off my bike..... new cables, chain, bar tape... she looks pretty!! I haven't ridden her in almost 5 years ( busy having to little girls).....:flowerforyou:

Anyway, I signed up for the 100 mile bike ride in California on Sept 6th... We ride 100 miles along the coast, then take the train back. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I haven't road 100 miles in 7 years, back in the saddle again.... here I come!:love:

Anyone on here doing the ride?:bigsmile:

Replies

• familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Well, my hubby dusted off my bike..... new cables, chain, bar tape... she looks pretty!! I haven't ridden her in almost 5 years ( busy having to little girls).....:flowerforyou:

Anyway, I signed up for the 100 mile bike ride in California on Sept 6th... We ride 100 miles along the coast, then take the train back. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I haven't road 100 miles in 7 years, back in the saddle again.... here I come!:love:

Anyone on here doing the ride?:bigsmile:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I just checked this out (website) and the race is full with over a thousand riders - bummer! Sounds like fun - let us know how it goes!!

Molly
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I know.. crazy! I was up 6am, got coffee made and was waiting to register.... :laugh:

You can get on the waiting list???

I'll let you know.. thanks