My new friend "THE ELLIPTICAL"!

Tonya711
Tonya711 Posts: 11
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I have had an elliptical for over a year now. I didn't know how easily forgotten it would be. My husband dared me to let him assign me time on it. I accepted! Let me tell you, if I went over in calories, I worked them down on that macheine! I have done this website for almost 2 weeks, and I have lost......7 pounds!!! The thing was just finding the ambition to do this thing the right way. I love you Mike and thanks <3!

Replies

• I think that my muscles are actually finding their way back to the surface of this fat! Wow! I feel pumped! Until I get up the next day. Ouch! I give kudos to all the folks out there who work off their weight. This is really harder than I thought. I hope I don't give up hope. I feel like throwing in the towel. Nahhhhh! I cannot give in! This macheine will get me thin yet!:happy:
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    I hear ya on the Elliptical, I just recently bought one about one week ago. I just love it. It's not easy but I am trying to work on adding more time and resistance. It really is a great little, I mean big machine. LOL! I can do 30 minutes if I really push myself but I'm hoping to get up to 45 minutes, then an hour non-stop.

Keep on doing what your doing and stay focused and keep a postive attitude, you can and will succeed! It's not easy but so worth it. Good luck!

Denise
  • Thanks I needed the boost! I am under for the day on calories, but too dang tired to exercise. I am setting my alarm for really early and hopefully get up in time to work out before the kids run me to death! Have a good one!
This discussion has been closed.