Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Size Zero Slim Patch

Ok so has anyone seen the ad for these patches that supposedly guarantee that you will lose atleast 24lbs!? I know it is probably just a scam to get money but just wondering has anyone ever used them??

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I just saw that now. I wish that ad would go away. It's a gimmick, just like everything else that is similar.
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    I'm so amused that the patch you are asking about is the Google Ad down the side of this page, for me at least. I had never heard of it, and the fact that they don't tell me the drug name up front leads me to believe it's junk. I am a nurse and up until last year, I stayed up with new meds pretty well, and I've never heard of an effective patch for weight loss.
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    I guess if there was a pill (or patch) we wouldn't need this site!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    I just tried going to the site, and my antivirus software warned me the site doesn't have proper verification, so it is unsafe. That double confirms my feelings about how shady it sounds.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    I just tried going to the site, and my antivirus software warned me the site doesn't have proper verification, so it is unsafe. That double confirms my feelings about how shady it sounds.

Yeah i figured!! LOL---Just thought I would ask and see if anyone had actually used it!!
  • I guess if there was a pill (or patch) we wouldn't need this site!

agreed
  • I guess if there was a pill (or patch) we wouldn't need this site!

agreed
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Their a few pills that work --- but only with proper diet and exercise.

Nothing is going to work by still eating like 5,000 calories a day. ---