FATHERS DAY SPLURGE ( but I'm a mom)

Options
OK GUYS
I started out the day really well. I took my daughter to the park, we played. I skated for a while. Then my hubby got home and I took him out to the Olive Garden. BAD IDEA!! I should have stayed home and cooked him a good meal. I have very little self control when it comes to eating out. Not only did I have the sangrias (2) but also my entree was over 1300 cals (thank God I put 1/2 in the box before I begun)
I could not believe I did that. Ohwell like I have heard a million times tomorrow is a new day and I will bust butt the rest of the week. I hope you all had more control over your weekend then I have.. Good luck to all and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you daddys out there on MFP :wink:

Replies

• kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OK GUYS
    I started out the day really well. I took my daughter to the park, we played. I skated for a while. Then my hubby got home and I took him out to the Olive Garden. BAD IDEA!! I should have stayed home and cooked him a good meal. I have very little self control when it comes to eating out. Not only did I have the sangrias (2) but also my entree was over 1300 cals (thank God I put 1/2 in the box before I begun)
    I could not believe I did that. Ohwell like I have heard a million times tomorrow is a new day and I will bust butt the rest of the week. I hope you all had more control over your weekend then I have.. Good luck to all and HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you daddys out there on MFP :wink: