I am the walrus

Options
My name is Adrian but I prefer to go by Aj. My fitness muse recommended this website to have some accountability for exercising and what I eat daily. In a nutshell, I was on a major adrenaline rush for my health. My metabolism was on fire and I was usually losing rather than gaining. After a couple of unexpected family trauma and interruptions, I lost track and I feel back at square one again.

I've been procrastinating as well but now that I've also given up cigarettes and other harmful distractions, I'm committed to being transformed into the man I've planned on being for years now.

So, here's to our health.

Cheers. :smile:

Replies

• overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    My name is Adrian but I prefer to go by Aj. My fitness muse recommended this website to have some accountability for exercising and what I eat daily. In a nutshell, I was on a major adrenaline rush for my health. My metabolism was on fire and I was usually losing rather than gaining. After a couple of unexpected family trauma and interruptions, I lost track and I feel back at square one again.

I've been procrastinating as well but now that I've also given up cigarettes and other harmful distractions, I'm committed to being transformed into the man I've planned on being for years now.

So, here's to our health.

Cheers. :smile:
  • mramig
    mramig Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    welcome! :happy:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    welcome! :happy:

thank you. :happy:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome to this awesome site!!!! Best wishes to you on your goals.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    This site is very awesome from what I've seen thus far. Thank you for your welcome. This site appears to be the blessing in the disguise I've been seeking for quite some time.
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope you will find this site as helpful as most of us have!

Ty
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Well, Hello and welcome!!!

:bigsmile:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope you will find this site as helpful as most of us have!

Ty

so far, it's been very beneficial. thanks for the welcome.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Well, Hello and welcome!!!

:bigsmile:

well, hello and thank you for the welcome! :smile:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :bigsmile:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Go, AJ, Go!

Welcome aboard. You'll like it here & find lots of help & encouragement.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :bigsmile:

thank you. you have no idea how grateful I feel to have stumbled upon such a huge support system. :drinker:
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Go, AJ, Go!

Welcome aboard. You'll like it here & find lots of help & encouragement.

I'm rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river of success. :blushing:

Okay, cheesy, yes I know. But thank you for your kind welcome. With a huge support group like this, I'm sure I'll be able to subjugate this weight issue once and for all.