Whey over my head // Tea for Two

Options
Whey Protein shakes definitely help me on filling fuller for a longer period of time, having an instant meal replacement and plus all the other endless health benefits.

Anyone have any recipes to share with me?

And for the sake of saving space, anyone got any teas they drink consistantly to recommend? My cousin lost weight a bit quicker because every night he'd drink a hot fresh cup of green tea.

Any other perspectives? Much oblige in advance for those who answer.

Replies

• overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Whey Protein shakes definitely help me on filling fuller for a longer period of time, having an instant meal replacement and plus all the other endless health benefits.

Anyone have any recipes to share with me?

And for the sake of saving space, anyone got any teas they drink consistantly to recommend? My cousin lost weight a bit quicker because every night he'd drink a hot fresh cup of green tea.

Any other perspectives? Much oblige in advance for those who answer.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Not exactly a recipe...

I drink gren tea. Lots! Gallons!.

Really helps me to curb my appetite.

I also use green tea gum.
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    Not exactly a recipe...

I drink gren tea. Lots! Gallons!.

Really helps me to curb my appetite.

I also use green tea gum.

how do you feel about Old English Tea? Black Tea? If anything, antioxidants?
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i drink alot of green tea (diet) hot and cold and i drink alot of black tea and i truley believe that is has helped my metobolism and decreased my night snacking, if im truley craving sugar i have a big cup of tea with splenda and 1% milk sometimes black tea sometimes green tea depends on the mood--if you like tea incorporate a few a day

i live in south carolina so sweet tea is a staple everywhere you go i just get unsweet and add some spenda.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I like white tea personally, as well, it tastes a little fruitier to me.

Try adding half of a banana to your protein shakes. It helps, esp if you are doing a work out.
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I :heart: to use a vanilla protein powder and a Tbsp or two of canned pumpkin... mix it up w/ some low fat milk and cinnammon, nutmeg and allspice... instant pumpkin pie! YUM!

I also use a chocolate powder w/ some instant coffee crystals = cafe mocha!
    Vanilla powder + instant coffee = Vanilla Latte!

I'm about to try chocolate and a smidge of peanut butter.. I'll see how it turns out.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    How do I feel about black tea AJ?
    I like it, I'd rather have a cup of good strong black tea than coffee most of the time. The thing is that green tea also increase my metabolism (which I need unfortunately due to old age) and curbs my appetite. I also drink it cold. Or white tea. There is a shop in our mall that has wonderful teas. Right now beyond my budget, but I'll be there some day.