Another Newbie - horsey pseudo-vegetarian yoyo!

Options
How's that for an intro? I've actually been 'around' for a couple of weeks but haven't posted - mostly because I have a bad history of starting and falling off the face of the earth. Off to a good start, though, and only have one friend so far (the one who inspired me to come over here!) so it would be great to have more. You don't have to be a horsey pseudo-veg yoyo ;-)

Someone else posted they weren't new to dieting - that would be me, too. I have a pretty active lifestyle because I make my living in the horse business, but I've slipped into lots of bad eating habits and let my exercise drop off, which isn't cutting it now that I'm getting older (44). I'm finding this site to be really helpful for getting back to thinking more carefully about what I'm eating and motivating me to exercise again. Pseudo-veg is just my word because I eat fish/seafood on occasion!

Oh - I am also a bad, bad chocoholic. :-P I have learned that depriving myself doesn't work, so I've just been more judicious - eating small, individually wrapped things, and 90% cocoa chocolate to satisfy the craving!

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm a pseudo-Veg too! check for a friend request from me! :) Good luck on here!