55lbs to lose..

Options
Hello!

I'm a 35 year old with 55 lbs to lose. Been using the app & lurking in the forum for a month now. I love how open everyone here is & am looking for some supportive friends :)

Replies

• Denise6914
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Looks like you are off to a great start so far! Sending you a friend request.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ive got like 57 to lose goodluck
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You can doooo it! Most of everyone is pretty accepting and kind, but there are a few negative eggs out there. Don't let them get you down. Good luck! [=
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, will send a friend request :smile:
  • TiredOfBeingRound
    TiredOfBeingRound Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome from me also!! Feel free to add me if you like. I'm hoping (going) to lose about 50lbs also!

Have a great day!
    ToBR
  • Krissi72
    Krissi72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    This is my first time using the message boards and I am also trying to lose 50-55 lbs. This is the first time I've ever really commited to losing weight the "right" way instead of using pills or starving myself. I'd love to find some folks to talk to about how we can do this together which in turn will make it easier on each other to get to our goals. (And stick with them!) Good luck to everyone out there and congrats all of you who have seen results and are continuing to your goals!

* Krissi *
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    similar amount to lose

adding you!
  • ladybug3475
    Options
    I have just started this jouney myself and also need some support. We can do this!!! Sending you a friend request
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Similar situation...around the same age, same amount to lose...I'm sending you a friend request!!! It makes everything so much better with like-minded people to help guide you on your journey!!

:happy: Leslie
  • Suzy_B
    Suzy_B Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Finding others with similar goals & situations will help out a lot :)