30 Day Shred

Options
I just got the video and I am going to start Monday. I noticed that it is only a 20 minute workout, and I am used to doing an hour a day.
What other videos did y'all use to compensate?

Replies

• amstein18
    Options
    you can do more than one level at once to make it longer & harder :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    have you tried it? its pretty intense, it might only be 20 minutes but it's twenty minutes no breaks, its the same amount of work as some 60 min long ones
    jillian makes tons of other ones and bob has alot too, you could try those..
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 30 DS today. Trust me, some days the 27 minute workout is enough. There were some days on certain levels that I was burning 350 calories per 27 minutes. Put your all into the workout. It's intense. Some days i did Level 1 as a warmup before level 3, but most days I just did the one workout, maybe some light cleaning around the house, snow shoveling, etc.
    she has other dvds you could incorporate though.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    yeah i'd say try it before you add stuff lol
  • chrisleone
    Options
    Just completed day 29... I have been adding additional stuff but not able to do that until at least 18 days into it. I did do the first 12 without a day off though! She kicks your butt quite literally...especially if you have not been working out. I was a marshmellow...so it took me a bit but now I FEEL so much stronger and I have lost not only pounds but inches!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    before it maybe get some cardio but after you wont want to do anything else! lol