....and still losing!

Options
zen68
zen68 Posts: 138 Member
Hi everyone!

I have to say I am in aw and kind of floating at this moment. I am still on a high from this weekend and to top it all off I weighed myself this morning and lost another 2.6 pounds. Which brings me to a grand total of 20 pounds since I started on MFP in mid Jan. I went from a size 10-12 to a size 6-8 depending on brand....ladies you know what I am talking about!

The difference from this weight loss and all the other times I have done this is this time I am making it a lifestyle! I feel good, healthy and look better. I am still not putting on that bathing suit though LOL :bigsmile:

Anyway, I just want everyone to know that if I can do it so can everyone else. I wish you all success and I know you can do it!

Much :heart:

Replies

• zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I have to say I am in aw and kind of floating at this moment. I am still on a high from this weekend and to top it all off I weighed myself this morning and lost another 2.6 pounds. Which brings me to a grand total of 20 pounds since I started on MFP in mid Jan. I went from a size 10-12 to a size 6-8 depending on brand....ladies you know what I am talking about!

The difference from this weight loss and all the other times I have done this is this time I am making it a lifestyle! I feel good, healthy and look better. I am still not putting on that bathing suit though LOL :bigsmile:

Anyway, I just want everyone to know that if I can do it so can everyone else. I wish you all success and I know you can do it!

Much :heart:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Yahoo!
    Great job
    I also went from a size 10/12 to a size 4/6...I've lost 25 pounds since Jan

This is a FANTASTIC site!
    Keep up the good work!!!!!

Kim
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY FOR YOU!!! FANTABULOUS JOB!
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great Job!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jamariqui
    Jamariqui Posts: 43
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    congradulations!!! i went form a 16 to a 8 since sept, i started using MFP in jan and looooove it!!!! it makes things easier.

good for you keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Great to see you're back on here!!! Was worried a bit.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: I hear ya about the bathing suit. I'm not putting on one yet either. Maybe next year. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!