i ate ice cream today.

jrm39
jrm39 Posts: 29
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
a very close family friend came into town, and there's this ice cream shop in town that is very well-known and everyone loves to go to -- he really wanted to go, so we went!

it was great at the time, but now i'm way over on sugar.

how do i compensate?

Replies

• peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    a very close family friend came into town, and there's this ice cream shop in town that is very well-known and everyone loves to go to -- he really wanted to go, so we went!

how do i compensate?
    Just be cool with it tomorrow. I'm not gonna fret over my first cinnamon roll in 1 month. Sooo good.
  • How does one even stay under there sugar??? I am over by lunch time. I would have to never eat fruit if I wanted to stay under and that's just not gonna happen. And I bet the ice cream was worth it! So no worries!
  • peacemom
    peacemom Posts: 64 Member
    I hop on my elliptical when I go over calories...otherwise don't sweat it. We all have treats now and then. Just eat light the next day.
  • exercise:love:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member

how do i compensate?
    Just be cool with it tomorrow. I'm not gonna fret over my first cinnamon roll in 1 month. Sooo good.

I agree. Don't stress over one day I'm over almost every day lol
This discussion has been closed.