5lbs of fun....

Options
:drinker: :glasses:
Went on conference trip w/ hubby...totally off my MFP eating habits....but exercised every day.....due for "monthly bill" this week :grumble: ....so hopefully a few days of hardcore sweating will get the weight back down....

heading for our anniversary trip :love: :devil: :love: end of week so yet another 5 days of off MFP...will run and play tennis but also lounge by the pool/beach :drinker: :glasses: .....but i love the skin I'm in...as does my hubby....ya only live once......

i'll get back in the groove next monday, i guess.....

off to the treadmill!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :glasses:
    Went on conference trip w/ hubby...totally off my MFP eating habits....but exercised every day.....due for "monthly bill" this week :grumble: ....so hopefully a few days of hardcore sweating will get the weight back down....

heading for our anniversary trip :love: :devil: :love: end of week so yet another 5 days of off MFP...will run and play tennis but also lounge by the pool/beach :drinker: :glasses: .....but i love the skin I'm in...as does my hubby....ya only live once......

i'll get back in the groove next monday, i guess.....

off to the treadmill!!!:bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Well, from your photo I see you are a Power Ranger, so you must stay in shape for the nation depends on it!!! Keep up the great busy-super-ness and have a great time on your trip! YEY YOU!

May the force be with you!!! ((Or whatever Power Rangers say!)) :laugh: