uh oh

Options
so hubby came home on thursday and needless to say he is a skinny guy who can eat eat eat the WORST things and stay skinny.... and being around him makes it hard for me to lose weight and this week i only went down a half pound:cry: i dont know what to do... i need some VERY strong will power or something.... and i know i really want to do this but arghhhh he makes it so hard for me

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    so hubby came home on thursday and needless to say he is a skinny guy who can eat eat eat the WORST things and stay skinny.... and being around him makes it hard for me to lose weight and this week i only went down a half pound:cry: i dont know what to do... i need some VERY strong will power or something.... and i know i really want to do this but arghhhh he makes it so hard for me
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Half a pound isn't bad! I've haven't lost or gained for the past 3 weeks. Stay positive and you wil reach your goal!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 1/2 pound! Ummm...throw a pillow at him each time he eats something you can't...Errrr...is that bad? lol
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Explain certain things like "I'm trying here and I need your help." Or, you can be sneaky and purchase healthier versions of your favorite snackies and meals. Which is actually better, because then you are making a life change, not just dieting :happy:

:flowerforyou:
    Happy Monday!
  • Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You know what ......Congrats on that 1/2 lb.:drinker: . Any weight lost is good if it is gettin you closer to your goal. one way that you could look at it when your husband is getting to eat all that things that you want to is what your finished product will be by not eating that:wink: ... If it is possible try to buy healthier versions of what it is that you want to be eating but know that it is very unhealthy....
    I have the same problem as you do .... (except he is my boyfriend ...LOL) he works out of town for like weeks at a time some times , he isn't skinny but he lifts weights and works out far harder than me ... Plus guys bodies are just made different.... he eats just about what ever it is that he wants and when he is home we usually have a get together with the fam... and well then we really eat worse than we should but ..... you know what every time that you fight a craving or temptation talk it up to yourself .:glasses:

I guess the key I would say is to stay positive ... some days it will be hard but STAY STRONG!!!!YOU ARE WOMAN HEAR YOU ROAR!!!!!!!:bigsmile:

Good luck ... Hope I helped ... if you need more positive words let me know ! :happy:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Congrats on the 1/2 pound! Ummm...throw a pillow at him each time he eats something you can't...Errrr...is that bad? lol

:laugh: