18/M & 60lbs lost

Options
Hello!

So, I was a pretty overweight guy throughout most of my teen years, and around March of last year I decided to start changing that. I'm now about 60lbs less, and am mainly just focusing on muscle building now ;)

So, here are some pictures of what I've done so far!

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2yy1mk8.jpg

And some more..

Before:

dsc00165li.jpg

After:

dsci0407d.jpg

Before:

dsc00126q.jpg

After:

dsci0404t.jpg

Before:

dsc00132u.jpg

After:

dsci0409i.jpg

Replies

• mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Excellent! You should be proud, its always good to hear from the men on here!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep it goin.
  • winterjade
    winterjade Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW Great Job with the loss!!! Your focus and changes have definately paid off... :) Keep Bringing the Awesome!
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    Great Job Indeed, so how did you mostly tweek your lifestyle change? Mostly watched the calorie counting? or Mostly worked out or both? And one more question, which workouts did you focus on, or do more often? Running, jogging, wii, P90x....? Just wanted some advice. You look Awesome!!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very proud! I am sure you have inspired others around you.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Great Job Indeed, so how did you mostly tweek your lifestyle change? Mostly watched the calorie counting? or Mostly worked out or both? And one more question, which workouts did you focus on, or do more often? Running, jogging, wii, P90x....? Just wanted some advice. You look Awesome!!!!

Was mainly watching calories (Almost always nothing but water, fruit, veggies, lean meat), and cardio exercise. Slowly getting more and more into weight lifting, since I've gotten pretty slim.

Cardio was usually 30-60 mins of a mix of walking, jogging, and running. About 5 days a week, on average.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And your one man wolf pack shirt kicks so much *kitten*.
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great job! how have you done it??
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    AWESOME Progress man!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Well done, u can see such a difference
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Awesome! And your one man wolf pack shirt kicks so much *kitten*.

Hah, thanks..Too bad it looks more like a robe on me now, rather than a shirt <_< Might have to get myself a new one. :P

Thanks for all the replies so far!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different guy! COngrats on the weight loss and hope you do great on the rest of your journey! :)
  • cooki3s
    Options
    Congrats, thanks for sharing. :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats- you look awesome! My journey has been inspired by one of my senior students who is your age. Great to see another young guy change his life while he's so young!
  • TheMollusk
    Options
    Awesome! Very proud! I am sure you have inspired others around you.

Oh yes, definitely. I've actually had a family member buy a treadmill after visiting me for the first time in a few years xD
  • jansus
    jansus Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    fantastic job - you look so much younger.
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job, proud of you. I'm in it for the long run and you are an inspiration. Thank you, job well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!