FINALY...!!!!!

MrsSorenson
MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
I was getting down in the dumps about not losing. But I tend to expect miracles and as many on here want to start seeing results ASAP. I was dedicated to the diet this week. I didn't excercise, I'm trying to slowly work my way in as to not overwhelm myself.

I LOST 4 LBS!

So now I just pray I lose a pound a week as a reminder that I CAN do this and I WILL do this!

yay!

Had to share! Thanks for all the support on here. I really needed it this week and because of you all I gained the confidence to shed some lbs!

:flowerforyou: Jess

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    I was getting down in the dumps about not losing. But I tend to expect miracles and as many on here want to start seeing results ASAP. I was dedicated to the diet this week. I didn't excercise, I'm trying to slowly work my way in as to not overwhelm myself.

I LOST 4 LBS!

So now I just pray I lose a pound a week as a reminder that I CAN do this and I WILL do this!

yay!

Had to share! Thanks for all the support on here. I really needed it this week and because of you all I gained the confidence to shed some lbs!

:flowerforyou: Jess
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!

:happy: yay :happy:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Great Job!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    woot woot!:drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    You can DOOOOOOOO IT!
    Keep up the great work!!

Kim
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    yay for you!!! :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That's wonderful!! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!