"No-cook" stick with you breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    thanks! ! It took me forever to write out because the first version of my recipe I was describing how
    I improvised a square of cotton cloth, a rubber band and a clothes pin to make a suspending filter.
    My instructions were so confusing I couldn't even understand them MYSELF! LOL.. [delete delete delet]! <grin>

:laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    I often eat a Lean Cuisine for breakfast. A little strange to eat something like chicken and broccoli for brekkie, I know, but they can be about 200 calories and are really filling.

Yup! I'm the nut that loves to have a fried egg sandwhich for dinner and pizza for breakfast.....it's all food! :smile:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    My favorite is oatmeal. Quaker instant oatmeal is pretty good. Just add hot water!

i make oatmeal every morning - i make peanut butter banana oatmeal. fiber/protein... all that fun stuff! lol

1/3 cup quick oats
    1 tbsp. peanut butter
    1/2 mashed banana
    1 cup water

mix all ingredients and microwave for about 90 seconds. delicious!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Bagels aren't too bad if you get a good one, and they stick with you. I also eat Lean Pockets Ham and Cheddar. Only 280 calories and they stick with you for awhile. Oatmeal is great. If I'm in a hurry I usually do a slim fast, but those sure don't stick very long.
    Mini whole grain lite pepridge farm with lite cream cheese... lite in cals and very filling... banana with a yougurt or cottage cheese with pineapple tidbits.... PROTINE is key for filling... YUMMY