Hello

Options
I am a mother of four. I have not always been obese. I started working ou tand lowered my food intake about a month ago. Since then I lost 12 pounds. When I started I weighed 271, Then I got sick and my doctor told me not to kill myself by doing to much. I have made up my mind that I will lose the weight. If I don't do it now I may not be here for my kids later.

Replies

• joanneakn
    Options
    I am a mother of four. I have not always been obese. I started working ou tand lowered my food intake about a month ago. Since then I lost 12 pounds. When I started I weighed 271, Then I got sick and my doctor told me not to kill myself by doing to much. I have made up my mind that I will lose the weight. If I don't do it now I may not be here for my kids later.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Joann,
    Congratulations for making such an important decision. I know that you will find lots of support on this site to help you get to your goal...I did. Just be sure to come here often and I know you will do well.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello Joanne! We're here for you! Good luck and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • joanneakn
    Options
    :smile: Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I already feel better knowing that I have the support from others that are going for the same goal that I am. Again thank you.