Day 12 or 13?? ~ 30 Day Challenge

Options
OK so I think I got off on my days, anyone know what sat we are on???

Getting ready to Zumba, before I eat too much at my Superbowl party today, I am gonna try to be good, but well this is like a holiday here in the US so I can't promise anything....

Again need help with topics, so this one has nothing to do with weight loss but just curious, what does everybody do for a living???

I own my own company: I install blinds, verticals, shades, shutters, drapes. However do to the horrible economy, I am not working much these days so I actually went back to school in August to become an alcohol and drug counselor. I am looking forward to a new exciting career, but I am gonna keep my business, I just won't be the one doing all the work in sometimes in the future.

Happy Superbowl all!!

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think it's 12 but I can't be too sure. LOL

As for work...I work with developmentally handicapped adults. In my house are three older gentlemen, all with varying degrees of Mental Retardation, and for the kick one has psychosis. I've been in the field for just over 5 years,but had a job interview last week and hoping to get it. With that I would be working in an office selling health care accessories. I would be a recepetionist, but if after 6 months I want to start doing fittings for stockings or masectomy fashions, they will train me in.

I talked hubby into watching part of the super bowl in the bedroom so I can work out in the living room. We're debating on getting some pizza for dinner, as I've stated before,I love being able to work it in!! That means I can't finish my Sub from yesterday, but I'll figure out something!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    12 for those that started on wednesday 14 for those that started on Monday

I am looking for work at this point anywhere that doesn't serve food and has insurance lol
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am a pharmacist.

I did not get a chance to reply to your post yesterday gonnalositin2011. anyways, here it goes: i am trying to lose weight because i still see myself as the skinny girl. growing up i had always been skinny, when i look at myself in the mirror i don't recognize myself. i don't think i have a bad self esteem. even though according to my BMI i am overweight, i know i still look good. i just think i can look better. since i started the challenge almost 3 weeks ago, i lost a pant size. i was actually able to zip my snow pants today. amazing feeling! the scale is not moving this week but i have so much more stamina (i am doing the jillian DVDs).

Your story really touched me gonnalositin2011 :cry: . thanks for the inspiration and keeping this group together.