Anybody have a BodyBugg??

LoveMy3Boys
LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
My super awesome hubby brought me home a bodybugg yesterday, as an early birthday present!! My birthday is Valentines Day but he figured I'd like this one early! Anyways. I checked out their site and I LOVE it! There are a few things I like more about this site though than theirs. I like the message boards here and I like the food diary here. I like their graphs and tools but my food diary is just easier here than there.

Anybody have tips on how to use both sites? It might be trial and error for me... but I am not ready to let go of MFP yet.

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    use the food log there at least 3x per week so you can fingure out how many calories you eat on average, this will help the bugg be a little more accurate in helping ot lose weight or maintain it. they also make improvements to their site every few months, it is better than it was two years ago for sure. If you give feedback to them and other people are suggesting the same things they will eventually add things too.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    I want one but they are pretty expensive aren't they? Maybe one of these days! :smile:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    Averaging my food is a good idea! I like how they show exactly how many calories, not just exercise I burn. Its neat.

MFP just has a bigger food database and its so much easier to use. Like I can look at the nutritional information of a food without making it an entry here, but there I click it and it sticks it in my diary and then I have to remove it and start over if its wrong. That was annoying.

Plus, Bodybugg is new to Canada so most of the food products here aren't in their database... MFP has expanded so much in the las few years that there is rarely a new food for me to enter. I love that!

use the food log there at least 3x per week so you can fingure out how many calories you eat on average, this will help the bugg be a little more accurate in helping ot lose weight or maintain it. they also make improvements to their site every few months, it is better than it was two years ago for sure. If you give feedback to them and other people are suggesting the same things they will eventually add things too.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    I had priced them a few weeks ago and resorted to just not getting one because the price made my cheap behind grumpy LOL

My honey always gets me the greatest gifts :)
    I want one but they are pretty expensive aren't they? Maybe one of these days! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.