Vivid Dreams

Options
I've notice I'm having much more vivid, randy, dreams now. I'm thinking maybe going to the gym has upped my testosterone?? I'm not complaining. Just curious if it's just me.

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hmm I've had very vivid dreams since I started exercising last month. But I have them often enough without exercising.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My dreams have been vivid and WEIRD since I started losing weight.

lol....
  • jesshall281
    Options
    Yeah i agree, mine have also been vivid, almost where i can remember every last detail..which is unusual. They can be very bizarre, i had one where an ice cream man gave me a bar of nougat with a love note inside!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I've always had vivid epic dreams..and what I call "part two" type of dreams where I will have a second installment and continuation of the first dream.
    That said:
    I have been losing weight since last year, but very very gradually, since I gave birth to my son in July. Over the past few months I've noticed waking up...more lusty? LOL. Usually I remember my dreams easily and with detail. I think I'm blocking them now rofl, I still have to wake throughout the night for my baby. I've never really had a lot of sexually oriented dreams so I think it's a hint :).