SO PROUD

Options
:love: I went out to bingo last night with my friends & after we went to grab a bit e to eat i was dead set on ordering the combo basket onion rings chicken fingers & mozerrala sticks then i ht of how i would feel once i got home & had to input my calories so i orderd grilled chicken with escarole & fresh veggies sweet potao fries (dint eat them all ) and it came with a salad i was so proud of my self & this site ihas helped me to much :love:

Replies

• ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Its great when we start fitting healthier lifestyle in with our old one.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    Thats awesome.. Proud of you.. Keep up the good work. :)
  • Mommy2boys5542
    Options
    thanks i was so happy to drop a pant size an lose the 11 pounds i dint want to mess it up
  • jpmajors
    Options
    I is a great day when not only that you didn't eat it but didn't want to. Great JOb
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I so know how you feel and it feels good. It might seem small to someone else but its a huge thing...............congrats on making healthier choices!!
  • Oppie81
    Options
    Great Job! its so hard to go out with friends and still be healthy! I know the feeling. Im a social butterfly and its hard to go to a movie and not get popcorn! LOL
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    thats the way to do the small thing are some of the biggest achievements I get so chuffed when I can eat the 2 cubes of my giant bar of chocolate and then put the rest back in the fridge x
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!!