Gold medal in procrastination

kristenjs
kristenjs Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Kristen and I love love love to procrastinate. It's kind of my thing. I'm on here so I can hold myself more accountable. I hope to continue keeping up with the blog section too. I run a 5k a month (~33 minutes) and I am training for a half marathon. Well, I'm starting the training for that tomorrow. (See what I mean?) I hope to see you around the message boards.

Replies

• lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    I am a fellow procrastinator so I know what you mean!
  • I'm with you on the procrastination! I've started out every morning for the last 2 years saying today is the day to start losing the 20 lbs. Somedays I make it to dinner and somedays I make it only to lunch. Today is the day - all day long and so is tomorrow. I am also a runner. Even while training for a half marathon and then a marathon, I did not lose weight. I think I felt like I ran enough that I could eat anything I wanted. I even tried Weight Watchers and could procrastinate while "big brother" is looking at your weight. Good luck today!!!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    I'll post a comment tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • ahahahaha!!!
  • Welcome to MFP, I'm a fellow newb. While I don't *love* to procrastinate, it surely is in my perpetual repertoire of 'coping with life' so I practice the fine art of living each day like it is the last and avoiding uncomfortable and boring tasks that just use up time but are critical! lol

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.