wht is yor fav fat burning excersize?

Options
what do you do, how many reps, weights? dancing, anything tell me what works for you!!! i want to change my routin up a little, so everyday is different, i heard that helps the fat melt off:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    running intervals!!..
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    building lean sexy muscles! Burns fat all day long.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Modified prison workout routines which are pretty intense bursts of strength training utilizing calisthenics like push-ups, squats, knee thrusts, dips, bicep curls and tricep exercises incorporating the use of a resistance band.

Then for cardio, I incorporate HIIT sessions on the elliptical which I do at the highest resistance level for maximum calorie output, while it tones and builds lean muscle due to the resistance. I'll intermittently use my arms to propel the machine so I don't burn out my legs the entire time.

Also, keep in mind that cardio is cumulative, so you don't always have to do one long session. You can break down a 2 hour session throughout the day into four 30 minute intervals if it's easier for you to do so. Just make sure those 30 minutes get intense and you hit your calorie burn goal.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    I like to have different options everyday that just get me moving in some way and that are hopefuly fun so I will want to keep doing them. I go to the gym and do strength training and the eliptical of course, also starting rauquetball, going to start swimming, go bowling often, ice skating, wii sports and workouts, jillian michaels 30 day shred, try to run but I just cant get into it, bike riding, hiking, folfing, turning on music and just dancing in my living room. I rally dont stick to a program because then I get bored and drop it all together. I am just happy with myself if I stick to getting real, intentional movement in 5 days a week at least.

I agree with switching it up!!
  • loriefolk
    Options
    I have strength training balls, dumbells, a treadmill and a mix of JM dvd's. I have Power90 and an elliptical on the way :) I like to do a little bit of everything! Having so many options really lets me change things up :)
  • mfergie889
    Options
    running!