turbo jam

Options
pkd1
pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
Hey everyone, I recently got the turbo jam dvds from a friend as was thinking about giving it a try, I also am currently doing JM30 day shred, I need to know how i log this in my exercise diary? They have Abe jam, cardio party, turbo sculpt, learn and burn, and a 20min workout! Im at a loss on how to log certain things please help MFPs

Replies

• jenX1174
    jenX1174 Posts: 154
    Options
    I don't have an answer, but can you let me know how you like the videos? They seemed a lot like Tae Bo, but with better music, lol. I was thinking about purchasing them.

Have fun!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    hmm, I have turbojam in my database. I wonder if I added it myself? I wear a HRM so I know exactly how many calories I burn when I do it.
  • SafariLara
    Options
    Turbo Jam is listed as "kickboxing (including turbo jam)" in the database. I wear a HRM when I do my turbo jam dvds, and I've noticed if I am doing the cardio party or punch kick and jam, the calculator is pretty darn close to what I actually burn.

I love turbo jam <3
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Girl, you've got to invest in a good HRM!! I had the same frutstrations before I got mine and now, there's no question as to how much I burn. I got the Polar FT7 ($109) and am so in love with it! You will be too, trust me! (
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Girl, you've got to invest in a good HRM!! I had the same frutstrations before I got mine and now, there's no question as to how much I burn. I got the Polar FT7 ($109) and am so in love with it! You will be too, trust me! (

I know i need a HRM, but cant afford one at the moment
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options

I know i need a HRM, but cant afford one at the moment

I'm sorry... I know times are tough right now. I had to save to get mine, actually. I hope you'll be able to get one soon. Until then, I would log it as the others are saying.. I wish I knew what all the workouts are you mentioned so I could help more...