20 lbs down ...almost fell of my chair when I did side by si

Options
jocelyne2
jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
So 20 lbs might not sound like much compared to people who have lost hundred's ..... but I figured I would post anyway for those who are closer to there goal .... If anything it will scare the crap outta me and stop me from grabbing a chocolate bar and make me think twice :laugh:

The first pic is 8 months ago at 166 and the second today at 146 .... I can actually see a start of some abs yippy thought I lost those for good :smile:

146feb62011006cropped-2.jpg

146feb62011011cropped-1.jpg

Replies

• jocelyne2
    Options
    hahaha ok that didn't work pics were was to big ....ugh wish you could preview before posting lol
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is great to hear! Keep up the good work!! If you do not mind, what has been your way of losing? I am at a 15lb standstill and and unsure as to what I should do now to get over this hump, LOL!
  • etherah
    etherah Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. You look great! Congrats!
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Awesome job! That's great, and 20 pounds is a lot!!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    woa...this is great
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great job. Big difference!! Keep taking the pictures because you will be amazed!! It's astounding when you see the side by sides!
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    u look amazing and i cant wait to get there! good job! own those 20 pounds
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Keep it a lifestyle now :smile:
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    I can really see it in the bottom pictures. Awesome transformation.
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    well I finally got the second set uploaded ...Sorry to anyone I scared during the process with the huge pics :laugh:
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. The after pic makes you look gorgeous! Keep up the good work!
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    That is great to hear! Keep up the good work!! If you do not mind, what has been your way of losing? I am at a 15lb standstill and and unsure as to what I should do now to get over this hump, LOL!

TY :smile: Basically I crashed and burned when I was eating to few calories ...when I did the 1200 I didn't lose at all but I then went through my diary and realized that I lost the most when I was eating 1400-1500 , Diary is an awesome tool cause you can check the dates you lost the weight and then cross check with your food and exercise diary . I use the zig zag based on average of 1400 cals so I up the food , workout out 3-4 times a week at a 700 cal burn and lots and lots of protien !!!! Hope this helps :happy:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!:laugh:
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous and I appreciate you letting us know how you did it. When you say zigzag, did you eat 1400 normally and then up it or go down a bit for your successful weight loss? Keep up the good work, you are inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • loriefolk
    Options
    You're doing great, keep it up!! I can see a huge difference :)
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hot mama! You look awesome!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • mom2jamc
    Options
    You deserve a pat on the back! You look fabulous! keep up the good work. I know that I have to put a picture of me in shape on the fridge or somewhere that I see it all the time to keep myself motivated to continue to eat healthy. I have a real weakness for sweets.
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fabulous and I appreciate you letting us know how you did it. When you say zigzag, did you eat 1400 normally and then up it or go down a bit for your successful weight loss? Keep up the good work, you are inspirational :flowerforyou:

Thank-you very much took alot of falling on my face to get here :laugh: My zig -zag goes like this ..1st of all I don't eat exercise cals unless im really starving then at least I know its not going to be a total failure :noway:

Sat - 1519
    Sun- 1281
    Mon- 1637
    Tue- 1163
    Weds - 1756 love love love this day hehehe
    Thurs - 1222
    Fri - 1222

That's whats been working for me .Hope it helps :drinker:
  • misty1208
    Options
    Awesome! What a big difference!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!