I don't want no stinkin' box of chocolates...

WifeMomDVM
WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
for Valentine's Day! Instead I want...

A Heart Rate Monitor!

(Now it's your turn!)

Replies

• Get one! I just got one today and I had to test it out. It's awesome! I want a facial!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    awesome attitude! I hate valenties day anyway--just another ploy to fatten us up and another excuse for retailers to get our money.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    I want flowers!!!!!! Lots and lots of flowers!!!!!!!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    A magazine subscription would be nice. "Women's Health" or something similar.
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    I want a HRM!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    I got mine already <3 Tickets to go see Eric Clapton in March PLUS a plane ticket to fly my best friend out from OHIO for the concert!!! (My husband isn't a Clapton fan but my best friend is!) SO YAYYYYYY!!!!
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member

A Heart Rate Monitor!

(Now it's your turn!)

That's exactly what my partner has got me!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    I want a new Mario game for my DS! And one of those new warm desserts at Cold Stone, shared with my husband and kids. I need a little treat once in a while, but definitely don't want anything that's going to hang around the house!
  • Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Hubby has given me money to go buy "skinny" clothes :-D forget the dang chocolates!!!
  • A mini snowboarding vacation with the man I love!! My stinking snowboard pants still do not fit with any layers under them, but it will still be the perfect present to each other!!

No chocolate allowed, but we will fit in a few drinks at the local Whitefish Pub!!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    a body sculpting session at the day spa!:bigsmile:
  • I want a waffle maker! Got this great recipe for protein waffles... :blushing:
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    A night with my love, no matter what day of the year it is!!!
  • I got the Power90 system :) But I want the chocolates and flowers too!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    i want reebok tones
    or a kindle case

:]
  • My DH already got me the stinkin chocolates, so I made him hide them & promise to only let me have 1 at a time when I can fit it without going over on anything. My mother got me the best gift ever tho- a whole entire night without children! I can't decide which I want more: 8 straight hrs of sleep for the first time since the baby has been born or spending time with hubby dearest.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    homemade salsa with loads of fresh cilantro!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member

A Heart Rate Monitor!

(Now it's your turn!)

That's really cute...and so appropriate for Valentine's Day.... a "heart" rate monitor. Ha!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    A decent meal! Im working til 6pm! But a hrm would be fab
  • New workout clothes! :)
This discussion has been closed.