A Whole lot of trying left but no givin up left for me.

phyllis45
phyllis45 Posts: 25
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
I'm gonna keep at this till I succeed everytime I eat more than I should I say you get back up brush you negative vibes of and keep going cause your all out of givin up so you can't go there. I've ben at this for 2 years and progress is so slow. I've walked a half marathon, go to the YMCA every day and just try to keep my weight going down. It's been so slow but this time it's different. I refuse to give up when I see the weight come on. I re-evaluate check my honesty and move foward.

Replies

• Sounds like you've got a great attitude. But remember what and how much you eat is just as important as your workout. In the same way you dedicate yourself to the YMCA each day, dedicate your food choices and portion sizes! Good luck to you :)
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    you have such an amazing attitude! This is what I try to tell people too! It took me 4 months before I started seeing significant weight loss. You just have to keep at it! Some of us can lose weight within months, some years. As long as you are living a healthy lifestyle, it doesn't matter what the scale says :)
This discussion has been closed.