Super Bowl

Options
winterjade
winterjade Posts: 55 Member
Just wondering if anyone is celebrating? My husband and I are not much for sports, so we are going to have a PS3 tennis tourny instead, and still have appitizers for dinner! He is going to have the traditional stuff...meat/cheese chips and what not. I am making an eggplant artichoke spread then baking that on a pizza crust. I also have a fruit tray and cut up veggies to munch on...

What is everyone else doing?

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Cooking for the family, but I can't eat any of it :(
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    Big day here! Ribs as the main course. But also melon, strawberries, grapes, carrots, stuff celery, cheese and crackers.

Oh yeah, and Skinny Girl Margaritas! GO PACK GO!!!!!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Today is the holiest holiday of the year. I am definitely making it a cheat day and enjoying and indulging. Tomorrow, back to being on the wagon. Today though, it's football time!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Working in the garden, sweeping the back yard, watering plants in pots, and cleaning patio furniture. After lunch I will vacum the carpets, dust furniture, and clean up kitchen and bathroom floors. I guess that I am having my own super bowl.

My husband and I are not into this kind of sports either, the weather is beautiful in southern CA, and we are having company next week, so house and garden work fits perfectly.

Have a great day and enjoy your meals!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Dont really care about the supper bowl, now the out half is another story...

Making boneless white meat wings, homemade light blue chz dressing. A light black bean dip with celery and carrots for dipping also got some baked dorittos. Making Paul a not so figure friendly cheese dip. Yep that's whats for dinner. Will probably make myself a buffalo wing salad...
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Super Bowl! I won't go to parties or have folks over because they tend to get in the way of watching the game AND the commercials. So, I'll make a big pot of chili, homemade guacamole, having my son make chocolate chip cookies and I'll be on the couch an hour before gametime enjoying life, chips, and skinny vodka cranberries.
  • annasid78
    Options
    were just haivng a reg meal.

French's Onion Chicken
    Mashers
    Aspargus
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

Chips and salsa, adult beverages, wings!!!
  • momroe
    Options
    Hang in there, 21 pounds lost sounds like you are on the right track! Keep up the good work!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat healthy and watch the Packers beat the crap outta Rottenburger and "hairball" with my family!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!